David Stockman discusses some of the numbers involving deaths I’ve been trying to highlight.
A group dedicated to making the Republican party a puppet of the Israeli government endorsed Thomas Massie’s primary opponent. Just one more reason to like the only good member of the House of Representatives.
So I guess she was full of shit about wanting to end the Empire and the suffering it causes in its wars around the world.
It looks like he’ll be the nominee. It’s incredible because he really seems to be senile. He’s also incredibly corrupt and a pathological liar, but so was Hillary Clinton and most politicians. Trump’s corrupt and a liar too, although I’d say he’s actually somewhat honest for a politician, and his personal corruption isn’t in the same universe as a Clinton or a Biden.
No, the senility is really what’s unique about Biden. Bush Jr. was stupid, but he wasn’t senile. Reagan wasn’t senile until his late in his second term. Biden’s senile on the campaign trail!
I figure Trump will crush him if the economy holds until November. If the next depression starts before then, Biden will likely eek out a win.
I’m not sure what’s better really. In the short term, I think we’d recover faster under Trump because he might not go as crazy with new regulations and welfare schemes.
Biden’s also more likely to start another war. I’m sure either one will do a reckless stimulus and another round of bailouts though.
Either way I can’t really see any way that the Narrative doesn’t become “blame the free market.” After all, Trump has foolishly been taking credit for low unemployment and a good stock market. Trump and “free market capitalism” take the blame unless somehow Biden wins in spite of a strong economy and it crashes on his watch. This seems unlikely.
The other thing to watch out for is Biden being unable to actually be President. Whether he bows out at the convention or he resigns due to health reasons after winning remains to be seen. Could we be looking at President Klobuchar? President Harris? Could Hillary be the “compromise candidate?”
Well, it should be fun to watch anyway. Trump debating Biden might even top Trump vs. Hillary.
I’ve refrained from writing about this because it’s incredibly boring and stupid. I haven’t and won’t watch a single minute of this farce, but since I use the internet I can’t completely escape it.
- If you wanted to impeach Trump do it for waging the illegal war against Yemen or something along those lines. This Ukraine nonsense is meaningless. The only lesson any future president learns from this if Trump were actually removed from office would be that the Deep State has veto power over the American voting public so you’d better do what they say.
- John Bolton is now a hero to Democrats. That’s right, the man who never saw a country he didn’t want to bomb or starve or invade, is an ally of the “Resistance.” He works for Trump for a few months, undermines every peace effort Trump put forward, then gets fired. He then writes a tell-all book that the Deep State needs to vet before he’s allowed to publish it. They tell him there’s some classified info that needs to be redacted but go ahead and leak a bunch of info to the New York Times that they think is damaging to Trump.
- Schiff accused Trump’s lawyer of being in “the loop” of the whole Ukraine “scandal.” As if Schiff wasn’t in the loop with the Deep State’s attempted Coup from the beginning. As if he didn’t meet with the CIA “whistleblower” from the start before any of this garbage was public and then lie about it.
- Biden’s allowed to hold up aid to Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired, but Trump’s not allowed to hold up aid to investigate whether that was corrupt?
- Giving military aid to Ukraine is somehow in our “National Security Interest” but no one will explain how. Obama never gave them military aid so was he endangering our National Security Interest? What about when Biden held up non-Military aid?
- I’m against giving aid to any foreign government for any reason. The idea that we would impeach a president for delaying aid slightly seems ridiculous. Cut off all Foreign Aid! Then you won’t have any of these problems.
- This whole thing is obviously being done for political reasons to influence the 2020 elections. No one thinks Trump is actually going to be convicted. I think it’s likely to backfire on the Democrats.
- We’ve been hearing over and over about how Trump’s soliciting foreign interference in the 2020 elections. But the whole Russiagate fake scandal happened because Hillary Clinton solicited foreign interference in the 2016 elections with the Steele dossier.
There. That’s enough. There’s probably plenty more to say about this, but I’d likely throw up if I had to think about Adam Schiff for one more minute.
Appearing on the worst of the many terrible propaganda outlets we suffer under today, he at least gets a few minutes to speak out about the US State’s latest aggression against Iran. If this turns into a full-scale war he should run as a third-party candidate and destroy Trump (I’m sure he’ll lose anyway if he’s waging an unpopular, unwinnable war in an election year). I’d prefer he pose a primary challenge, but I’m assuming it’s too late in the election cycle for that.
Hopefully, Trump backs down from this insanity and deescalates the situation. In fact, he could even turn this into a semi-positive and use the situation as an excuse to withdraw from Iraq once and for all. Maybe he can even win a second term and further dismantle the Empire, at least in the Middle East. And then Rand can run in 2024 as the Liberty candidate and usher in a new era of freedom, peace, and prosperity in the USA. I can dream, can’t I?
Up to now, it’s my opinion Trump has been our best president since Reagan. That’s not saying much. I really should say he’s been our least bad president since Reagan. And Reagan wasn’t very good.
But when you look at Bush I, the Clintons, Cheney, and the people who came up with the words on Obama’s teleprompter, Trump was a slight improvement.
There’s the standard stuff you usually get from Republicans, a tiny bit lower taxes and a tiny bit fewer regulations. But of course, you take the good with the bad. Republicans also tend to increase spending even faster than Democrats and Trump is no exception.
Then there’s the Trump specific stuff which I tend to like, but I might be in the minority. He’s encouraged half the country not to trust the media which is a good thing since it constantly lies. He’s also mocked and derided the “woke” craziness that sprung up during Obama’s reign further escalating the PC war on free speech and traditional culture. And while he hasn’t done much to control immigration, it’s at least a topic that’s being debated, however childishly. Finally, he’s made lots of people lose respect for “the office” of President. It doesn’t deserve any respect so thank you Donald Trump!
The one thing that really set him apart was his foreign policy. Yes, he’s bombed a few places, and yes he continued the wars started by his predecessors. He’s even escalated the genocidal war going on in Yemen that Obama helped the Saudis start. For that, he should be in jail on war crimes. However, compared to previous presidents, he’s bombed much less. And he’s actually deescalated the war in Syria. It’s extremely rare for a president in recent decades to deescalate anything short of a catastrophic military defeat. So as bad as it continues to be on the war front, it was worse under previous administrations and would have been far worse under Hitlery.
But now Trump seems hell-bent on starting a war with Iran. How else can you describe his incredibly reckless actions over the past week where he’s bombed Iraqi Shia militias (that had been working with the US against ISIS) and then murdering one of their leading public figures at the Baghdad airport. And then sending thousands of more troops to the region to act as targets for Iranian revenge. That’s after several years of crippling sanctions on the country for no reason after they’d reached a deal with Obama.
I’m sure Iran doesn’t want a real war with the USA that would surely destroy their country. But they can’t simply allow Trump to attack them or other Shia Muslims every few days and do nothing to respond. They can only let themselves look bad for so long for domestic purposes.
If Trump thinks this will somehow help his reelection chances, I think he is sadly mistaken. His base wants nothing to do with it and no Democrat is going to support him on this or anything else. Hopefully Russia can control the Iranian regime and give Trump some phony agreement that will allow everyone to save face and back off from the brink of catastrophe.
Today is the day that all Americans must unquestionably salute every man, woman, or non-binary individual that has ever worn the Empire’s uniform. It doesn’t matter whether they ever saw combat. It doesn’t matter how they conducted themselves during their service. It doesn’t matter how they’ve conducted themselves since leaving the service. Nothing matters except that they signed up, for pay, to assist the Washington Regime in enforcing its worldwide military empire in some capacity.
However, there are exceptions. I would like to point out the two most obvious here:
- Tulsi Gabbard. Despite serving in the war to finally conquer Iraq, she now questions the need to even have an empire. She thinks the point of the US government should be to see to the needs of US citizens, not imposing its will on peoples located thousands of miles away. Apparently she believes these crazy things because she’s’ been brainwashed by the evil Russians or she’s on their payroll or something. Just ask Hillary Clinton.
- Bradley/Chelsea Manning. He exposed the lies and deceptions foisted on the American people by the State and state-controlled media. Of particular interest was a video showing US soldiers laughing as they killed unarmed Iraqis. Now the State needs its lies and deceptions in order to maintain the Empire so, therefore, Manning is a traitor and belongs in jail. The guys laughing in that video did their duty so go ahead and buy them breakfast at Denny’s or give up your seat on an airplane or whatever.
The fundamental question no one in the Democrat/Neocon media is bothering to ask is why the US State is giving military or any other aid to Ukraine in the first place. How is it in the interest of Americans for billions of US tax dollars to be handed over to a foreign government located more than 5,000 miles east of North America? If anything, this can only hurt the national security of the United States by aggravating relations with nuclear-armed Russia.
But Trump and Putin are Nazis so I’m racist for even bringing this up. Or something along those lines.
You have to love this quote from former Vice President Joe Biden:
“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.
I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”
When a few years ago he said this:
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time”
I guess maybe it was OK because Biden did the intimidating in person rather than over the phone.