Category Archives: Republicans
18 month anniversary of the COVID regime
Remember 15 days to slow the spread? Yesterday marked 18 months since Trump went all in on the COVID regime and sealed his own political fate along with the fate of the world. We’ve been suffering under increasing tyranny ever since.
Trump is not the answer in 2024. He failed us miserably.
Did government agents play a role in January 6?
Tucker Carlson is raising the issue on his show. Apparently there are a number of “unindicted coconspirators” named by prosecutors in the case against the attackers of the Holy Temple of Democracy on January 6, 2021. He may be jumping to conclusions to some extent to assume these were FBI agents, but as he points out, the FBI has been running these types of operations routinely against Muslims for the past two decades. That’s established fact. One of the main plotters of the phony plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan was also an FBI informant.
I would be willing to bet the FBI had infiltrated these groups that stormed the capital and these unnamed people are likely either government agents or assets. The government and their media allies will certainly make it difficult to get to the bottom of this. It remains to be seen if we’ll ever find out their level involvement in the actual capital riot and other events of that day.
This is further evidence of how useless Trump was as president, even if you agreed with his professed objectives. His own FBI was successfully attempting to infiltrate and probably entrap his biggest supporters in an effort to discredit his political movement. He was of course completely unaware of any of this. He did nothing to drain the swamp during his four years in office and continually employed deep state career bureaucrats who hated him in key positions. Even if you think the MAGA agenda was just what the USA needed (I personally think some was good, a lot was bad), Trump was completely unable to deliver on any of it. No one should be supporting his future political ambitions at this point.
Evil dictator continues to order his subjects muzzled
Phil Murphy, a Goldman Sachs bankster born and raised in Massachusetts and currently Governor of NJ, has decided to be the only tyrant left in America still requiring people to mask up and pretend it does something other than show compliance to his tyranny.
“The majority of New Jerseyans are still unvaccinated, and keeping this mandate in place in public settings protects you, your family, essential workers, and our entire community,”
He says this without having to show evidence that masks have done anything to stop the spread of COVID. It’s just a given now that masks work. Strange that no one ever tried this before over thousands of years of human civilizations grappling with airborne diseases.
“All of our metrics show one thing – at this moment together, we are as good if not better than any state in America in winning this war,”
He says this as if he cares about his subjects and has done a great job “protecting” them from the scary virus. Although if you want to check on a thing called reality, NJ has THE WORST DEATH RATE IN THE WORLD behind only Hungary. Literally only one country on the entire planet has done a worse job than this bastard who intentionally spread COVID in nursing homes back in March 2020.
He’s also in the process of getting his dictatorial powers certified by the legislature so he can drop his phony State of Emergency while still forcing residents to bend their knee to any edict he wishes to impose on them, no matter how absurd or counterproductive.
You’d think the opposition party would want to oppose him. And they do. Here’s a quote from some guy named Michael Testa who is supposedly a Republican state senator:
“With the CDC clearly stating that masks serve no public health purpose, Pennsylvania, New York and many other states have already lifted restrictions or announced plans to do so this week,” Testa added. “Instead of following the science here in New Jersey, we have a governor who continues to restrict personal freedoms to cater to the irrational fears of a timid liberal constituency.”
The second half of that is fine I suppose, and basically true. However, anyone who actually values “personal freedoms” should not be citing the CDC to justify their attacks on these tyrannical despots that have made our lives miserable for the past 14 months. The CDC was backing up these lockdowns and mask mandates until a few days ago. If you attack your opponents for not following their guidelines now, then the next time they whip the media and public into a frenzy about some new disease, you’ll have no argument against following whatever insane policies the Tony Faucis of the world prescribe to fight it.
The CDC should be abolished, and at the State and local level ignored and ridiculed. Put that in the Republican platform if you actually want to inspire anyone. But as usual, the GOP will be outmaneuvered and cede 99% of the argument to their Democrat colleagues. Republicans love being professional losers. It pays well.
The Left always wins
Because they have people in power that defend them no matter what.
A Leftist can try to massacre a group of Republicans and Democrats will call for more gun control.
Leftists can riot, loot, and burn private businesses for months on end and Democrats will claim they were “peaceful.“
But when right winters dare enter the Holy Temple of Democracy while the Democrats are in the process of coronating their new Emperor, well most Republicans (and most “respectable” Libertarians) can’t wait to issue statements condemning the violence and throwing their own supporters to the wolves. You hear barely a peep about the coming crackdowns on dissent. They’re more scared of being the next target of a Leftist 2 Minute Hate than they are of the actual authoritarianism being implemented right in front of their faces.
Here are the cold heart facts about our politicians and their hangers-on in the media and think tanks.
- Most Democrats care only about power and are fine with being hypocritical. They simply don’t care. They will throw their hypocrisy in your face and laugh.
- Most Republicans care more about being perceived as “fair-minded” than about actually stopping progressive politics from being forced on their voters. They condemned BLM riots so they have to immediately condemn anything bad MAGA does. This plays right into the Left’s hands because they can paint all opposition as Nazis or white supremacists and sit back while all Republicans can do is condemn those same people in slightly less harsh tones.
- Most Republicans hate their own voters. They got into politics for their own personal aggrandizement and because of where they were born or who their parents were the GOP opened up more opportunities for advancement than the Democrats. That’s the only reason they’re Republicans in the first place. They don’t give a shit about the actual working-class Americans that make up their base.
Backlash against tyranny
I’m not exactly trying to justify the storming of the Capitol Building because I think it’s counterproductive and I don’t actually support it. The State will use it to further punish dissent.
But it’s worth understanding why it happened.
The number one issue is the lockdowns. In their never-ending lust for power, the ruling elite in this country has stripped millions of people of their livelihoods, their friends, their extended families, and any other outlet to focus their energy on (sports, entertainment, church, etc.) People have become isolated and super focused on politics. Many in DC right now probably think they have nothing to lose and (mistakenly) believe Trump is their only hope. All this to unsuccessfully fight a disease that mainly affects the sick and elderly. Some kind of blowback from this disastrous policy was inevitable.
People have lost faith in our elections. In the name of fighting COVID most states completely overhauled the way their citizens can vote. Millions of more ballots were cast than ever before, most through the mail. This was ripe for abuse and fraud and half the country, rightly or wrongly believe this election was stolen.
The Deep State has been trying to undermine Trump since before his inauguration. They accused him of being a Russian agent based on lies, locked up many of his trusted allies, and even impeached him for a phone call where he asked for an investigation of someone who was already being investigated. His supporters obviously don’t feel their choice for President was ever given an opportunity to govern.
The Media, Democrat party (or do I repeat myself) and Hollywood has spent the last 5 years telling half the country that they’re stupid, racist, deplorables because they didn’t support the policies preferred by our ruling class. Not exactly a message intended to bring unity.
And finally, the Media, Democrats, and Hollywood all celebrated left-wing violence throughout the summer in the name of fighting racism. They shamed and in some cases prosecuted people who tried to protect themselves. If you support one mob, don’t be surprised when another mob forms to fight back.
Chaos at the Capitol
I have to admit I enjoyed seeing ordinary people storming the Capitol Building at least to some extent. The regime in DC is evil and doesn’t deserve our respect, devotion, admiration, and certainly not our tax dollars.
But I have a hard time getting behind these Trump supporters for the simple fact that I don’t support Trump. I mean that’s really their end goal is to just have Trump remain president. He was president for all of 2020 and yet we still saw a new level of totalitarianism I never thought possible in the USA. He was powerless to stop it and even helped encourage it at the start.
It’s also not going to work. It’s not like because they interrupted some constitutional procedure that the entire Federal Government is just going to let Trump remain in office. Even if they did cheat, some people rampaging through their “hallowed chambers” isn’t going to make them admit it.
No, instead all this will do is give our overlords an excuse to crack down even harder on any future protests and lock up any dissidents who played any role in this. That won’t be good for anyone except the tyrants.
It sucks. Here were his big 3 issues:
Less immigration: He did nothing to limit it in any significant way. If it does slow down it will be because governors have destroyed the economies of the states most attractive to immigrants. It won’t be because of anything Trump did.
Trade war with China. It doesn’t matter what tariffs or other policies that were, or were not implemented. China seems to be open for business and has moved on from COVID. Meanwhile, trump allowed Fauci to convince local politicians to implement policies in the USA which have shut down much of the economy. China is in a much stronger position relative to the US than it was when Trump assumed office.
Ending the wars. He hasn’t ended any. Troops are still in all the countries they were in when he was inaugurated.
So basically it was a disaster. He allowed his political enemies to institute totalitarianism on a level never before seen in the USA while not following through on any of his campaign promises. He also killed even the idea of fiscal responsibility once and for all. We now have unlimited spending/inflation as the standard operating procedure of government.
Were there any positives? Yes.
He exposed the media for the propagandists they are. Half the country refuses to believe anything they say and that’s a good thing.
He refused to escalate the situation in Syria and avoided a large war that would have involved Russia and Iran.
He convinced the right in this country to be antiwar. Let’s hope that lasts.
Is there anything he can do over the last few weeks to make his legacy slightly better? Yes.
Pardon Snowden and Assange. Pull all troops out of Afghanistan.
Will he do anything over the last few weeks that make his legacy slightly better? Not likely.
Worst people of 2020
I’d have to devote 6 months of my life and write a book to do this right. So here’s some hate-filled rant I came up with off the top of my head:
- Donald Trump: I actually voted for him, but it was due to hatred for the Democrats and disgust with the way the Libertarian Party ran their campaign. Trump allowed himself to be manipulated into declaring COVID an emergency which set the state for the lockdowns and tyranny we’ve suffered under since March. He did this based on the advice of people who hate him and wanted him removed from office. He then ran a confused campaign where he tried to have it both ways. Being anti-lockdown, but taking credit for a great Government response that included lockdowns. He also warned about election fraud while being completely unprepared to combat it in any meaningful way. He’s spent the last few months pretending he’s going to serve another term which has distracted his supporters and made them sound increasingly delusional. He’s also failed to end any wars. Hopefully, the few principled people inside the GOP (Rand Paul, Thomas Massie) can move on from the Trump era and serve as meaningful opposition to the Deep State.
2. Most governors. This basically goes for all Democrat governors, Republican governors in Blue States, and the tyrant in Ohio. With the exception of Kristi Noem, all governors have done some truly evil things this year, but there’s no point in bashing the Republicans in Red States who have mainly resisted the COVID hysteria and removed most restrictions. No, this post is about the Gavin Newsoms, Andrew Cuomos, and Phil Murphys who have decimated the Middle Class in their states, forced most honest hard-working people to flee or make plans to, and many cases actually increased the death counts via exposing nursing home patients to COVID or simply driving people to suicide or overdoses. There’s a special place in Hell for these tyrants.
3. Anthony Fauci. This sack of shit has admitted to lying about masks and herd immunity thresholds, but we’re supposed to believe he’s telling us his honest opinion now. He constantly contradicts himself about if and when the various lockdown policies should be used. He’s never had even a fraction of the attention he now enjoys at any point in his career in the DC Swamp and he’s loving every minute of it. If it’s up to him (and Biden apparently thinks it is) he will never let the COVID hysteria end. It’s made him famous beyond his wildest imagination, and he gets nothing but praise from the media and half the country. It’s nothing but condescending fear porn spewing from this fraud’s mouth in between obnoxious smirks. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt such contempt for one man in my entire life.
4. Kamala Harris. It would be shorter to list all the things not horrible about her (her haircut seems ok). She seems incapable of not lying or not bursting into inappropriate laughter when being interviewed. I’ll just leave you with one of her more recent lies:
If this doesn’t strike you as obvious bullshit, you’re beyond hopeless.
5. Alyssa Milano. She’s kind of a stand-in for all Hollywood celebrities, but this sanctimonious airhead feels her years on Charmed and Who’s the Boss leaves her uniquely qualified to offer her advice on politics. Of course, in 2020, everything is political so we get to hear from her on economics, epidemiology, racism, morality, and any other topic you can think of. I especially enjoyed this tweet which I believe lead her to stop allowing replies:
As if she has anywhere near 1/3 of Joe Rogan’s listeners. She’s clearly delusional.
6. Jimmy Kimmel. This requires no explanation. Anyone who likes Jimmy Kimmel is my enemy.
Is the attempt to overthrow Trump, an example of a “Color Revolution” that was common under the Bush and Obama regimes? That’s the talking point that’s been circulating in some right wing outlets. It’s gotten enough attention that the mainstream media (i.e. left wing outlets) have deemed it necessary to respond.
This piece of propaganda is laughable. It almost makes you think this is part of the very color revolution under way that they claim isn’t happening.
First off they quote someone from the Biden Center for Diplomacy & Global Engagement. Yes, someone working for an outlet named after the nominee for president of the Democrat Party running against Trump is the expert they turn to. He accuses anyone floating this theory as nothing more than recycling Russian talking points.
There’s some more pearl clutching from globalist think tankers explaining to the zombies that get their news from Yahoo! that Color revolutions are just popular uprisings against evil autocratic regimes and are 100% wonderful and full or rainbows and sunshine and everything nice.
But then we get to the last few paragraphs a bit of truth slips through. A Twitter feed from a Canadian journalist had this to say:
U.S. support for these movements does not take the form of CIA machinations but rather federal funding of the National Endowment for Democracy and various other NGOs, including foundations associated with Soros, according to MacKinnon. This is not the “deep state,” he said, but “more like a scattered collection of do-gooders who have a bunch of money to give out to organizations that promote ideas like fair elections and independent media around the world.”
So it does seem as though the US government and the biggest globalist on the planet, George Soros, are in fact funding these color revolutions. And they take the form of “popular protests” against pro-Russian regimes the they don’t like. And we’re supposed to believe Trump is very pro-Russian and in fact Russia stole the election for him. And Black Lives Matter, which is very well funded, has been holding protests/riots for months now directed at Trump.
And here’s an article from Slate back in 2004 (when George W Bush was literally Hitler) explaining that the NED was created to continue funding opposition groups that the US regime favored after the CIA got some bad press and wasn’t allowed to directly fund these groups anymore. So basically it exists to provide cover to the CIA’s meddling in foreign countries, attempting to overthrow certain governments.
But what happened in Iran, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Syria, etc. could never happen in the USA right?